Submission Details and Requirements
Submissions must be received by 12:00:00 p.m. MST on November 15, 2019. Late or incomplete entries will not be considered.
- Entry Form with signature agreeing to Terms and Conditions.
- Rendering of design proposal
- Statement of Intent:
The statement of intent should be 250 words or less and describe the intent of the design.
The initial rendering does not need to be camera-ready artwork; however, it should be detailed enough to convey the design vision. Finalized, camera-ready artwork will be required of those selected as finalists for final consideration by the UNM Board of Regents.
Design Submissions must:
- be an original design;
- not contain copyrighted material of another person;
- not contain images of recognizable persons;
- not violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including copyright;
- not contain threatening, offensive, or abusive material;
- not contain cultural, symbolic or protected images without the express written permission of the impacted parties i.e. the Zia symbol;
- be otherwise in full compliance with these Official Rules.
How to Submit:
Online submissions are preferred, however, submitters unable to upload designs online, or with a preference or need to submit a physical rendering can do so by contacting email@example.com or mailing to the address below.
For Digital Submissions (Preferred):
- Accepted File Formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, or TIFF
- Max File Size: 5 Mb
- Minimum Resolution: 150 dpi
- Must include signed form agreeing to rules and conditions and statement of intent.
For Hard-Copy Submissions:
- Physical renderings can be no larger than 8.5” x 11”
- Submitters may only submit copies (photo static, electronic, or digital renderings) of their original design work for consideration. Copy will not be returned.
- Mail COPY* including signed form agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and statement of intent to:Seal Committee
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131
*All mailed submissions must be received by the submission deadline for consideration by the Seal Committee. UNM is not responsible for any submission that is lost by the postal service or that is not received in time for consideration.